DBA University is excited to announce Oracle DBA Training course in the latest Oracle 12c R1 and 12c R2 versions Each training schedule runs for a period of 64 hours spread over 8 weekends. The live online training sessions are held from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm central time (with a 30 minute break) every Saturday and Sunday. We also have an on demand training (recorded training) offering for this course.
This course will help students prepare for majority of the topics required to pass the Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062 examination towards Oracle OCA certification (Oracle Certified Associate). It contains various other topics with practical exercises that are required for real world success.
1) 64 hours course duration.
2) Training will be on the latest Oracle 12c R2 and 12c R1 versions.
3) Saturday, Sunday - 8:00 am to 12:30 pm central time (with a 30 minute break).
4) 500+ pages training material available for email download through Dropbox link.
1) Each student will get a remote lab computer to practice the course work.
2) The training will be on both Oracle 12c R2 and 12c R1 versions with Linux 7 64-bit as the operating system.
3) 16 hours Remote LAB access on Saturday, Sunday
4) 6 hours Remote LAB access on weekday evenings.
5) Students can use the Windows Remote Desktop Connection program to connect to the remote lab server.
Links and Resources
2) Click here for a FREE DEMO session (Name and Email only)3) Click here to register for the live online training course
4) Students who are interested in the on demand training (recorded training) should click here to purchase.