DBA University is excited to announce MS SQL Server 2016 DBA Training online course. Each training schedule runs for a period of 40 hours spread over 7 weeks. The training sessions are held from 7:30 pm to 9:30 central time Monday, Tuesday and Sunday each week.
1) 40 hours course duration.
2) Training will be on the latest Microsoft SQL Server 2016 version.
3) Monday, Tuesday, Sunday - 7:30 pm Central Time to 9:30 pm Central Time online.
4) Training materials available for download through Dropbox link.
5) Click here for a FREE DEMO session (Name and Email only)
1) Each student will get a remote lab computer to practice the course work.
2) The training will be on Microsoft SQL Server 2016 version with Windows Server 2012 R2 as the operating system.
3) 10 hours Remote LAB access on Saturday, Sunday
4) 6 hours Remote LAB access on weekday evenings.
5) Students can use the Windows Remote Desktop Connection program to connect to the remote lab server.
Links and Resources
2) Click here for a FREE DEMO session (Name and Email only)3) Click here to register for the online training course