We have some exciting news for you. We are starting the Big Data with Hadoop training program and Srini Ramineni will be the faculty for this course. Srini Ramineni is the founder of DBA University and has rich experience in the IT industry in USA managing both relational databases as well as Big Data with Hadoop environments. He also has completed a graduate degree credit hour program in Big Data using Hadoop at a reputed university in USA.
The training topics include the Hadoop core components viz. The Hadoop File System (HDFS) and the Map Reduce computation paradigm. All the other major sub projects of the Hadoop solution such as Apache Sqoop, Hive, Pig, Impala, Flume and Spark are also included in this training course. Most of the topics have lab exercises too.
1) 6 and half weeks course with 40 hours total duration.
2) Training will contain lab work on both single node machine as well as a Hadoop cluster (multi-node).
3) Evenings - Sun, Mon, Tue - 7 pm Central Time to 9 pm Central Time
4) DBA University's training material will be provided.
5) Click here for a FREE DEMO session (Name and Email only)
6) Click here to register for the actual training course.
Links and Resources
1) Click here to know more about the course topics.
2) Click here for a FREE DEMO session (Name and Email only)
3) Click here to register for the actual training course.