Core Java programming training course
We are excited to inform you that we are all set to start Java training courses. Melvin Jackson will be the faculty for the core Java Programming training course. Melvin has 11+ years of strong Java programming experience in the IT industry in USA. He also has prior teaching experience in community colleges in Austin, Texas. This training course will be conducted online (remote lab access will be provided and training will be conducted using whiteboard technology).
Also this should be the first course to attend if you want to become a Java developer. This course will start from fundamentals of core Java programming and takes to advance level of core Java programming.
1) About 40 hours course for 5 weekends.
2) Training Lab environment will be on Windows 2012 server with JDeveloper tool
3) Saturday and Sunday - 9:00 am Central Time to 1:30 pm Central Time (with a 30 minute break).
4) DBA University's Training material will be provided.
1) Each student will get a remote lab computer to practice the course work.
2) The lab computer will be using Windows 2012 server and JDeveloper tool.
3) 10 hours Remote LAB access on Saturday, Sunday.
4) 5 hours Remote LAB access on weekdays.
Links and Resources